How Does It Work?
Welcome to our digital bookstore. This bookstore is specifically designed to allow you to purchase amazing exam preparation materials and use them immediately.
We understand that time is of the essence when preparing for a select entry or scholarship exam. You may have stumbled across this site months, weeks or even days before your exam and need the materials immediately. This is why every book contained on this site is delivered as a downloadable digital file (PDF) that can be used immediately. This means no more waiting around for the delivery of a hard cover book. Instead, you have a digital copy that can be used on any device – your tablet, PC or Mac – the choice is yours.
Get Your Books Immediately
We understand that many people want the content we provide immediately. That is why we decided to go with digital books as opposed to physical versions. Further, with the rise of tablets, the need to have physical books is diminishing quickly.
Beyond the convenience of purchasing digital books we have found that they are much easier to use for study. There are a number of cheap or free tools you can use to mark up your PDFs with notes or any other annotations you like making study convenient.
However, if you would like a paper based exam to simulate the exam experience at home, you can always print the books out.
I Want to Purchase A Book – What Now?
Once you decide on the materials you want to purchase, you can make payment safely via Paypal.
To help you decide which pack you need for your specific exam, please visit our online scholarship searcher.
Once payment has been made you will be sent an email confirmation that will provide you with a link to a digital copy of the book you have purchased. All you’ll then need to do is download the file and get started.
If you have any issues along the way all you need to do is call us on 1800 668 177 and we’ll help you out.
How Should I Use These Books?
Most exams require you to complete the following sections:
- One or two fully thought out and high quality written essays which you will need to complete in just 15 – 25 minutes
- A reading comprehension test which contains up to 50 questions to be completed in just 30 minutes
- A mathematics test which contains 30 – 60 questions to be completed in approximately 30 minutes
There may also be some reasoning exams such as verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning and abstract reasoning, depending on the specific test you will be sitting.
Our advanced exam packages will give you three attempts at a full length exam with full worked solutions for each question. We recommend that as you move through the sets that you reduce the time to complete each test. By the time you reach the last set, you would have learnt many of the concepts necessary for you to feel more confident heading into the exam room.
- Give yourself double the recommended time to work through each section e.g. if the recommended time is 30 minutes, give yourself 1 hour (or however long it takes you) to complete the first exam. The first set of exams should be used to learn the skills, become familiar with the types of questions likely to appear on the test, and build up your knowledge base.
- After completing each exam in the set, correct using the included worked solutions. If you answer any questions incorrectly, go through each step and understand how to do the question for next time. Redo the question in a separate mistakes book (which can be any exercise or notebook).
- Once you have gone through this process with each exam paper in the first set, start on the second set. This time just give yourself an extra 15 minutes above the recommended time frame. Repeat step 2 for the second set of exams.
- Before you begin the final set, you should be quite familiar with the types of questions which may appear on the exam. Give yourself a strict time limit to complete each test and compare your performance from the first set to the last set.
Remember to use the answer sheet provided so the experience is as authentic as possible to the actual exam.
Will The Digital Book Work On My Computer?
All of our books are delivered as ZIP files – this simply makes it a little easier to download. We recommend that you download to your computer first. Once you have unzipped the file you’ll have a neatly formatted PDF document that you can use on any computer or tablet that can view a PDF file. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free here (Get Adobe Reader).
I’m Not Great With Computers. Can I Get A Little Help From You?
No problems! We’re always here to help. All you need to do is drop us a line at email@example.com or you can call us on 1800 668 177 and we’ll help you get your digital book up and running.